ECOFLIP iPad Case Wood & Leather
- Premium iPad case made from walnut & leather
- Ultra slim - it fits into every bag or backpack
- Frame made of recycled hard plastic (PC)
- Multiple stand-function for perfect working angles
- Sleep / Wake-up Function for fast handling & battery life
- Loop on the side works as smart Apple Pen holder
- Protects your screen and iPad from all sides
- Available for iPad 2017/2018, Air 2 & Pro 9'7, 10'5, 12'9
- Each iPad cover is made by hand. With love.
Woodcessories insists on the use of excellent materials that are certified and made to last! Thoughtfully sourced wood, handselected raw materials and high quality standard are the foundation of our wooden characters.
3mm thin & ca.200g light
Free Shipping within Germany
Delivery Time: 2-3 Days
International Shipping from 4,99€
Delivery Time: 4-6 Days
See our Shipping Page for more info.
Form Fitted Premium Flipcase
Our EcoFlip is everything you ever wished for in a case: A real eye-catcher, super slim & allround protection. The combination of premium walnut & leather fits perfectly on your iPad device & surrounds it like a second skin.
Multiple Stand Functions
The innovative design guarantees perfect usability. Thanks to its foldable front cover you can use your iPad in 3 different stand functions. Find yourself the perfect working angle.
Smart Sleep / Wake-Up Function
The foldable top cover made from high-quality leather has integrated magnets, that ensure the Sleep / Wake-Up Function. Quick usability & battery safety is guaranteed.
Compatible for iPad Air 2 (2015) to iPad Air (2019)
Our EcoFlip from real wood & napalon-leather is available for all iPad from iPad Air 2 onward. No matter if iPad Air, Pro 10'5, iPad 2018, Pro 9'7 or Pro 12'9, the shape adapts perfectly to all iPad sizes.
You order. We plant!
With every sold product we support the organization Trees for the Future & plant a new tree for you!For the future, for the next generations and for a better planet.
Woodcessories Featured In
"Woodcessories offers sustainable premium alternatives!"